Life Fitness Club Series Upright Bike
Life Fitness Club Series Upright Lifecycle
The Life Fitness Club Series Upright Lifecycle exercise bike takes on an instant familiarity. The Club Series Upright Lifecycle is the home version of our Classic series health club mode - an exercise bike that has stood the test of time. The result of endless hours of biomechanical research, the Life Fitness Club Series Upright Lifecycle delivers superb product performance and the most natural, efficient upright riding position.
About Life Fitness
Life Fitness is the global leader of the fitness industry. Life Fitness' commercial, professional and home fitness products have a reputation for being durable, reliable and on the cutting edge of both technology and design. It's the goal of Life Fitness to combine extensive biomechanical research, thorough testing, and attention to great design and cutting-edge technology to create the world's best exercise equipment.
Life Fitness Club Series Teadmill Console
- Derived from our best-selling health club model to provide the most advanced programs and the ultimate in workout variety
- 28 Workout Programs
- Go System™ One-Touch Quick Start
- On-the-Fly Programming
- Cool Down Mode
- Goal Workouts
- Aerobics Trainer
- Custom Workouts
- Polar® wireless chest strap included
- Workout Feedback includes Level, Elapsed Time, RPM, Heart Rate, Total Calories Burned, Calories per hour, Watts, METs
- Wireless chest strap included
The Life Fitness Club Series Upright Lifecycle is a self-powered bike that can be placed in any room. Does not require cords or outlets.
Hear Rate Monitoring.
Polar® wireless heart rate monitoring system (wireless chest strap included).
ComfortCurve™ Plus seat with Relief Groove™ is the same as our health club model and provides the ultimate in upright riding comfort.
ADDITIONAL KEY FEATURES
- Seamless iPod® Compatibility.
- Oversized, dual accessory tray and built-in reading rack.
- Ergonomically-designed handlebars with deluxe forearm support. Racing Style..
- Wide Ride™ Pedals.
|Electrical and Mechanical parts||3 years|
|* Warranties outside the U.S. may vary|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||48 in x 24 in x 54 in (122 cm x 61 cm x 138 cm)|
|Weight||107 lb (49 kg)|
|3.5mm Headphone Jack||No|
|Max User Weight||400 lb (182 kg)|