Life Fitness Club Series Treadmill
Life Fitness Club Series Treadmill - For Residential Use
For some, the words "home" and "workout" don't naturally go together. If you desire a gym-like experience from the comfort and convenience of home, on a piece of machinery that rivals anything found in the world's finest health clubs, try the Life Fitness Club Series Treadmill - the home version of our high-end commercial model. Once you're on one, it won't feel like home anymore. The warranty for this treadmill does not cover commercial settings, this treadmill is very similar to our commercial design but with some minor differences and is warrantied for the residential setting only.
About Life Fitness
Life Fitness is the global leader of the fitness industry. Life Fitness' commercial, professional and home fitness products have a reputation for being durable, reliable and on the cutting edge of both technology and design. It's the goal of Life Fitness to combine extensive biomechanical research, thorough testing, and attention to great design and cutting-edge technology to create the world's best exercise equipment.
Life Fitness Club Series Teadmill Console
- Derived from our best-selling health club model to provide the most advanced programs and the ultimate in workout variety
- 22 Workout Programs
- Go System™ One-Touch Quick Start
- On-the-Fly Programming
- Cool Down Mode
- HeartSync™ heart rate controlled workouts
- Custom Workouts
- Polar® wireless chest strap included
- Workout Feedback includes Incline, Time, Speed, Distance, Heart Rate, Total Calories Burned, Calories per Hour, Pace, Watts, METs
- Wireless chest strap included
FlexDeck® Shock Absorption.
The Life Fitness Club Series Treadmill offers Life Fitness' patented FlexDeck® shock absorption system reduces impact to joints by nearly 30% compared to ordinary treadmills.
Heart Rate Monitoring.
Polar® wireless heart rate monitoring system (wireless chest strap included).
Built-in reading rack and oversized, dual accessory trays holds water bottle, cell phone, or remote, as well as seemless iPod® compatibility.
ADDITIONAL KEY FEATURES
- Speed - 0.5 mph (0.8 kph) to 12 mph (19 kph).
- Features the same controls found on our best-selling health club model.
- The Go System™ Quick Start feature remembers your preferred walk, jog and run speeds, so you can get started with the push of a button.
- Same display found on our best-selling health club model with iPod® Compatibility, including a message center that provides workout feedback and a workout profile display that shows workout progress.
|Electrical and Mechanical parts||10 years|
|* Warranties outside the U.S. may vary|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||83 in x 37 in x 63.5 in (211 cm x 94 cm x 162 cm)|
|Weight||431 lb (196 kg)|
|3.5mm Headphone Jack||No|
|Max User Weight||400 lb (182 kg)|
|Running Surface Length||60 in (153 cm)|
|Running Surface Width||20 in (51 cm)|
|Motor System||4.0 HP (8.0 HP peak) with AC motor with MagnaDrive™ motor controller|
|Power Requirements||All major voltage configurations|